Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ghost train. Hydropark. Kiev. Ukraine

The ghost train is located in hidropark , pronounced gidropark, in the city of Kiev Ukraine.

When I visited this park I knew there was a least one roller coaster but knew nothing of a ghost train.

Arriving at hidropark via the subway I was greeted with several tatty looking bars and restaurants and no sign of any rides. I headed down the main path in the park and got as far as an area with some sort of dancing tuition going on.



I spotted something shiny in the trees and went to investigate. There was a small area with a few rides. There was a kiddy coaster that went round about twenty times an I was genuinely scared that it might derail.

The ghost train, simply called ghost train, was lurking in a corner.

After being laughed at by the ride op I set out on my journey.
It was quiet a slow ride in fact I did think it was going to stall several times. There were a few paintings on the wall but the main decoration was hanging manaquins dressed in sports clothes.

I have a Pov video that I will put up very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuaa0noN8l4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment